When it comes to decorating for the holidays, we all know that this can be super stressful. And for those who truly want their décor to be breathtaking, they always want their theme to carry out throughout the home, not just on the tree. But, how can you make your prelit Christmas trees match with the rest of your home? We have a few tips that can help!
1. Choose a theme for prelit Christmas trees that is going to be easy to replicate throughout the home.
2. Remember, that you want to decorate other areas of your home that are going to be seen. Banister and mantels are always super easy to match to prelit Christmas trees, and really help bring this holiday to life in your home.
3. You don’t have to put the same exact décor throughout the home. You can opt to just do the same color scheme to help narrow down having to hang ornaments or other elements throughout the home.
4. Take stock of where you want to decorate throughout the home to ensure that you are getting enough of the same décor at the same time to ensure it all matches.
5. Be creative. Just because you see this on Pinterest or in magazines showing these picture perfect homes, use your own creativity. You will find that the more “you” that is in the décor is going to make this more memorable and you are going to love it even more.
6. Don’t forget the wreath that you can totally get to match your tree easily! This is going to be one of the first things that people are going to see when they come to your home, and it can set the mood before they even step into the door.
7. Take this a step further and serve foods and snacks at your gatherings that are linked to your theme!
For more great articles like this one, please click here.